Sunday, April 12, 2015

I like to draw. I’m the type of person that likes to think outside the box and come up with interesting ideas. I prefer working alone but work equally as well with others, especially for being creative. I have a myriad of skills that have to do with drawing and design . I am a creative thinker who loves to draw, that's the main reason I came to an art school, to improve upon what I really enjoy doing. My dream is to have my skills utilized in a career in an artistic field, like animation and story boarding, I guess you can say I really like story's, I do enjoy a good movie, the ones that make you think inspire me the most. I've been drawing ever since I could pick up a pencil and ever since, I drew things that interest me, I mainly drew characters I saw on TV as a kid, Dragon Ball Z mostly. As I grew I began drawing from life and improving myself, I really like making people happy and laugh with my drawings. I like to be creative and be inspired. I want to create stories and art that stir emotions, all kinds, like sadness, laughter, and anger. I believe that's what makes a story or a piece of art great, when it touches you at deep level, for example like when the main character o f a story is in a situation where you cant help to feel sad or angry for him. That's what I want to give my audience, stories that make you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment